Monday, October 3, 2011

E.L.F Makeup Remover Wipes Review



Ive been wanting to try these makeup remover wipes since forever because they are very inexpensive which is a plus because i go through wipes very fast since i wear makeup almost everyday and makeup remover can be eventually add up and be very expensive so since these are $3 i thought hey let me give em' a try.


Review:

Price:$3.00 20 Wipes
E.L.F Website

"Gently and easily cleans skin to remove all traces of makeup and dirt, even waterproof mascara. Great for on-the-go travel. Gentle cloths are soft and soothing for even the most sensitive skin. Infused with Aloe Vera Extract for deep hydration and moisture. 20 Pre-moistened cloths included."


On the back it says to rinse your face after you remove your makeup which i never do but with these i feel like you should because the wipes leave your skin feeling sort of too moisturizing and and your skin has an oily film on it so i did rinse my face afterwards and all that went away. The wipes itself are very thin and you can actually see through them so it doesn't remove my makeup all that great. I usually need 2 wipes to fully remove my makeup but that's because i do wear foundation, concealer, eyeshadow,powder etc.... so if your the kind of person that doesn't wear a lot of makeup then these are great for you but if you tend to wear a lot then i don't recommend them because you will have to use more than one therefore your going to use them up faster and have to buy some sooner. These wipes weren't so bad because they didn't break me out and they were gentle on my skin but it just didn't remove all my makeup with one wipe.

I always use the neutrogena makeup remover wipes and i prefer those much better because you only need one wipe to remove all your makeup and you don't have to rinse afterwards and they are also much thicker so that's good. Another thing is that the neutrogena wipes has 25 and its around $5-6 so for a few more dollars I'd rather go with the neutrogena wipes.


Overall E.L.F makeup remover wipes are best for people who do not wear a lot of makeup or for those who don't wear makeup often.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Erika! I always wondered about these. I'm on the hunt for a cheap alternative too, I think I'll try these. :D Glad to see you back btw, beautiful <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dinorah ♥thank you :) im going to try to post more often but my camera is messing up. It shuts down fast so i have to take the pics fast and it wont focus good so its horrible but im still trying to find ways to make it work and by the way i really love your blog i wish i had great camera like yours it would make it much easier lol

    ReplyDelete

Any opinions, suggestions, or questions
please leave a comment