Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quick Outfit Post


This is a quick outfit post because i didn't include my whole outfit..i just wanted to show the shirt and the necklace because i love both them and they look great together.Im sorry i didn't put the whole outfit..i took a quick pic cause i had somewhere to go but i just wore some plain dark jeans with some black heel boots and as jewelry i just had rhinestone studs cause i didn't want any other piece of jewelry to take away from the necklace and i also didn't want to over do it.




Ive always wanted to get this owl necklace because i love the detail and it actually bends/dangles..? if that makes any sense lol. I had seen this necklace before but i had never bought it because they were usually pricey like around $10 but i found it for $4 and i had to get it.

I have always been into animal print..zebra being my favorite and i have a lot of cheetah print but i wanted black and white cheetah and this shirt is perfect. It isn't tight fitting it's kinda loose so you can wear a belt with it or a nice jacket/cardigan but it's best for when it's cold cause its not really a spring trend but i loved it so i had to have it.



I bought the shirt and the necklace at Love Culture
This store is one of my favorite. They have great clothes, jewelry, and shoes and purses lol everything is perfect. I am going to go shop there soon to buy some spring trends! I love this store, if you have it in your area check it out or shop online. They have great styles especially for spring!

Thanks for reading =)

4 comments:

  1. I love the necklace. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace and really want to buy it but it's too expensive here :/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Melody of Beauty
    That sux...i know what you mean, i had always wanted the necklace but it was pricey and i finally bought it when it was on sale. I hope you can find a cheap alternative.

    ReplyDelete

Any opinions, suggestions, or questions
please leave a comment