Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mini Haul: Wet n Wild


What i bought:
1.Wet n Wild color icon palette in 246 Greed
2.Wet n Wild color icon palette in 249 Vanity
3.St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub
4.Wet n Wild SilkFinish Lipstick in 521A Fuchsia with Blue Pearl
5.Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 905D Smokin' Hot Pink



I went out to buy the remaining wet n wild color icon eyeshadow palettes but i was only able to get greed and i bought the vanity palette for my sister because she didn't believe me when i told her the palettes were amazing. Vanity was the 1st one i tried and then i bought lust and i completely love them but im sad that i can't find pride, i guess im really late lol

Lately ive been into bright lips since it's spring and i wanted to try out a fuchsia lipstick but i didn't want to spend a lot on one because i didn't know how i would like it so i bought a wet n wild one because it was super cheap (less than $1) and i also bought a hot pink one because my boyfriend thought it looked better than the fuchsia one so i just got both.

As i was leaving i saw the st. ives apricot scrub which ive used before and i loved it but what caught my eye is that is was in a tub? maybe the formula is different now. so i bought it to try it out since i need a scrub.
(i will do a review but not soon first i have to try it out for at least two weeks to see the results)

P.S-I know i said i would put up a review and swatches of the last Wet n Wild products i bought and im sorry ive been lagging it but it will soon be up. Should i combine these Wet n Wild products in the same review post? or a different one? hmm idk what do u think?

3 comments:

  1. lol, all that make-up is goood quality for pharmacy brandsss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul!! I have that fuschia color too & it's absolute love!! I almost wish they made a matte blue pearl too! That would look so pretty! But anyway, I agree the quality of these palettes is amazing, it's what made me fall inlove with w&w! I like how your man gives you input on makeup. Hehehe my bf does that too. Rarely but it's greatly appreciated lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Pride today at one of my local grocery stores. They were having a BOGO sale. I bought Cool As A Cucumber e/s trio, Lust palette, 901B lipstick and Purple eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete

Any opinions, suggestions, or questions
please leave a comment